Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
Naughty Me. Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:15 PM
HELLO SUPERHUMANS!
Currently at Ras's crib waiting for baby. Asked twinny to join us. I skipped my sch lessons just now and went out from sch without anyone knowing. Hehe, bored laa. I just got my exams result just now. Uh, i dun wanna say much. I passed my english, mt, geography. Combined science + SS cock up. Okay, i'll continue later. BYE.
Naughty Me. Posted by Wednesday, May 18, 2011 2:15 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
HELLO SUPERHUMANS!
Currently at Ras's crib waiting for baby. Asked twinny to join us. I skipped my sch lessons just now and went out from sch without anyone knowing. Hehe, bored laa. I just got my exams result just now. Uh, i dun wanna say much. I passed my english, mt, geography. Combined science + SS cock up. Okay, i'll continue later. BYE.