Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
HEY BACK BLOGGING~ Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:42 PM
HELLO BLOGGERS.
Finally, changed my skin. Fuhh, okay, i know my blog is half-dead. Okay, let me update about myself. Sch, better. R.s, AWESOME. F.s, SPLENDID. Lol, okay. Exams had just ended few days ago. I did some of the papers very well. Had to know my result yesterday. My form teacher said, i did well for maths paper 1, bt paper 2, idk what happened. Haiyo, nevermind, i can try harder next time. I want to be promoted please! Sec 3 camp is coming, idk whether i am going or not. It was held at JB and i hate it. Mygosh, no network over there. How can i contact the people in Singapore. Bohoo, fuck uh. I don't want to go. But i pity my form teacher, she has been begging us for our passports. Walaowei, if i were not to go to that fvcking camp, i will need to pay 240 bucks. Like wth? its not due our willingness what. ccb. Mr shaiful said we had to pay because we apart of the sch. Watever it is, i won't go to that stupid camp! Mum said, she'll help me to get MC. hehe. ILOVEMYMUM. I'm done here. Toodles. (:
HEY BACK BLOGGING~ Posted by Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:42 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
HELLO BLOGGERS.
Finally, changed my skin. Fuhh, okay, i know my blog is half-dead. Okay, let me update about myself. Sch, better. R.s, AWESOME. F.s, SPLENDID. Lol, okay. Exams had just ended few days ago. I did some of the papers very well. Had to know my result yesterday. My form teacher said, i did well for maths paper 1, bt paper 2, idk what happened. Haiyo, nevermind, i can try harder next time. I want to be promoted please! Sec 3 camp is coming, idk whether i am going or not. It was held at JB and i hate it. Mygosh, no network over there. How can i contact the people in Singapore. Bohoo, fuck uh. I don't want to go. But i pity my form teacher, she has been begging us for our passports. Walaowei, if i were not to go to that fvcking camp, i will need to pay 240 bucks. Like wth? its not due our willingness what. ccb. Mr shaiful said we had to pay because we apart of the sch. Watever it is, i won't go to that stupid camp! Mum said, she'll help me to get MC. hehe. ILOVEMYMUM. I'm done here. Toodles. (: