<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314216155680037913?origin\x3dhttp://suhweet-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colorful Rose



Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos

 photo facebook.png  photo twitter_bird.png  photo e5061a35-a486-4f5b-a65b-b2d567c7ff8d.png





Views
free counter




Completed

Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 4:54 PM



I've completed My Elective Module. Wohooo! ;D
Today's awesome. I'm feeling like a model. HAHA. Just now gt Fashion Show held at sch for Spa Tech students. i make up myself and i love the look. But still i'm not satisfied because tmr starts normal leesons already. Wtf, Can the course extend? LOL. In the morning, baby pick me out and we went to 262. After that, went to sch and stuffs. Aft sch, baby fetch me again. Then went to 217, missed the times. Aft that had lunch at mac then went home. Baby change alot and i love the changes. Hehe. Gave the ring that i've bought for him. Gave it to chacha too. Hehe.

Batam Trip was marvellous!
I love it. I can play go-cart very well yknw! Muahahaha! Hotel was awesome. Hehs. I love he food. The shopping mall there not so high standard as Singapore. LOL. BUt still i enjoyed the trip. My mum bought for baby a braceet and i bought for him a ring that has a name inside it. Cool right? I love the ring. Ohgosh, i got a headache. I guess i'm taking a nap right now. Toodles everybody. Chaosinchi. ;D