Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
Chacha's here Posted on Saturday, January 8, 2011 7:31 AM
Hello hello baby.
I think by now you're already on the boat. Jgn lupa ye makan kepiting. Hehe. Its scrumptious, i tell you. You'll regret if you dont try it especially when you're now in Batam. Heee.
Baby, my intention to blog here is not because you asked me to. But because I wanna tell you tht, In class when you're not around, the atmosphere was different. Class is so quiet this year. Well like duhh, we've only 26 people in class. I think me and zai was the only one who make the most noise. Zai, for the guy side and Me, for the girl side. Frankly speaking, I'm irritated by myself for making sucha bloody noise in class but who else wanna make the class alive? And I know, some of them are also irritated by me. But, yknw what, I dont give a fcuk care cause I'M BORED AT THE BACK ALONE. ):
&& Last but not least, I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
You've always seen me in cheerful manner and whatsoever but the fact is, I'm just as sad as you are. I regretted for not pushing you hard to sec4 lastyear. I wasnt a great friend after all. & I think its not too late to make changes yea? SO YA, I'M AS YOUR BESTF/TWINNY/SISTER WILL SUPPORT YOU FROM THE BACK. Love ya. xoxo
Chacha's here Posted by Saturday, January 8, 2011 7:31 AM with 0 notes | add more notes
Hello hello baby.
I think by now you're already on the boat. Jgn lupa ye makan kepiting. Hehe. Its scrumptious, i tell you. You'll regret if you dont try it especially when you're now in Batam. Heee.
Baby, my intention to blog here is not because you asked me to. But because I wanna tell you tht, In class when you're not around, the atmosphere was different. Class is so quiet this year. Well like duhh, we've only 26 people in class. I think me and zai was the only one who make the most noise. Zai, for the guy side and Me, for the girl side. Frankly speaking, I'm irritated by myself for making sucha bloody noise in class but who else wanna make the class alive? And I know, some of them are also irritated by me. But, yknw what, I dont give a fcuk care cause I'M BORED AT THE BACK ALONE. ):
&& Last but not least, I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
You've always seen me in cheerful manner and whatsoever but the fact is, I'm just as sad as you are. I regretted for not pushing you hard to sec4 lastyear. I wasnt a great friend after all. & I think its not too late to make changes yea? SO YA, I'M AS YOUR BESTF/TWINNY/SISTER WILL SUPPORT YOU FROM THE BACK. Love ya. xoxo