Finally,
Posted on Friday, November 4, 2011 3:34 PM
Picture above taken on Wednesday at the Universal Studio Singapore celebrating our 1st Anniversary. He's my SWEETEST boyf ever! I love him more than anything. Great day with him. Epic moments will be kept in mind always. Lol. He's the best among the rest. I don't want to hurt him anymore. I've thrown away all my pasts. I get annoyed by soe people in Fb who love to post about others. Sickening. -.- ILOVEJUSTINBIEBER. <3 Okdone.
|
Finally,
Posted by Friday, November 4, 2011 3:34 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Picture above taken on Wednesday at the Universal Studio Singapore celebrating our 1st Anniversary. He's my SWEETEST boyf ever! I love him more than anything. Great day with him. Epic moments will be kept in mind always. Lol. He's the best among the rest. I don't want to hurt him anymore. I've thrown away all my pasts. I get annoyed by soe people in Fb who love to post about others. Sickening. -.- ILOVEJUSTINBIEBER. <3 Okdone.
|