Welcome to the WORLD.
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:25 AM
Welcome to the World Md Amar Bin Yusoff. <3 You're SUPERDUPER CUTE. Today was great. Went to Marsiling MacDonalds to celebrate my niece B'day. Headed to KKH to visit my cousin and her new born babyboy. Very cute. Thats all about today.
To the both of you, i'm very very sorry. I felt really bad for myself. So sorry, whatever it is, i hope for the best for the both of you. I believe you both can go thru the challenges in future. I AM REALLY SORRY. )":
|
Welcome to the WORLD.
Posted by Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:25 AM with 0 notes | add more notes
Welcome to the World Md Amar Bin Yusoff. <3 You're SUPERDUPER CUTE. Today was great. Went to Marsiling MacDonalds to celebrate my niece B'day. Headed to KKH to visit my cousin and her new born babyboy. Very cute. Thats all about today.
To the both of you, i'm very very sorry. I felt really bad for myself. So sorry, whatever it is, i hope for the best for the both of you. I believe you both can go thru the challenges in future. I AM REALLY SORRY. )":
|