Jar of hearts.
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 11:23 PM
Halo. I already knw how to sing Jar of Hearts. I'm lovin it! Haha, i'll record soon. So currently otp-ing with baby<3 while fb-ing. Woke up early in the morning today as my grandma came to my crib. Went to Bedok teh tarik with mum , sis , and grandma. Had breakfast and headed to Cuz's crib. Then HSH. Will be going to Pahang on this coming June. huhu~ KBYE.
|
Jar of hearts.
Posted by Monday, May 30, 2011 11:23 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Halo. I already knw how to sing Jar of Hearts. I'm lovin it! Haha, i'll record soon. So currently otp-ing with baby<3 while fb-ing. Woke up early in the morning today as my grandma came to my crib. Went to Bedok teh tarik with mum , sis , and grandma. Had breakfast and headed to Cuz's crib. Then HSH. Will be going to Pahang on this coming June. huhu~ KBYE.
|