<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314216155680037913?origin\x3dhttp://suhweet-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colorful Rose



Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos

 photo facebook.png  photo twitter_bird.png  photo e5061a35-a486-4f5b-a65b-b2d567c7ff8d.png





Views
free counter




LAZY TO UPDATE.

Posted on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 11:06 PM


I WANT TO CHANGE MY SKIN. I AM GETTING BORED WITH IT.
I am so happy today. 1st, i just came back from a family dinner. i dress up very simple and nice. heeh. no shame. self-praised. lol. 2ndly, HAPPY 3RD MONTHSARY BABY<3. I LOVE YU VERY MUCH. WO AI NI. AKU CINTA PADAMU. NAH UNE KADILI KIRE. xD Thirdly, i'm excited to knw more abt what happened to sinmeidol just now. Kdaa, i'm lazy. bye. (: