
Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe
Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli

Views
|
i missed ACHAALIAO. ):
Posted on Monday, January 3, 2011 12:58 PM
I missed this ass. HAAAH. Wonder where she is now. Anny! I'm gonna kill you! Ass. Haaah, nehmind for goodness sake. Let her be happy with her Future Husband. MUAHAHAHA. Ice, i hope you read this. I really2 missed you. Meet up soon kay. I'll be looking forward for tmr. Meet me aft sch. Heeh.
Yeah, tmr school starts. Haiya, my bontot berat shiols. Walaowei. Hmm, i gt new specs. I'll take a picture later. heeh. Ok, i'm done posting. Will be back Later. ;D Labels: missing her
|
i missed ACHAALIAO. ):
Posted by Monday, January 3, 2011 12:58 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
I missed this ass. HAAAH. Wonder where she is now. Anny! I'm gonna kill you! Ass. Haaah, nehmind for goodness sake. Let her be happy with her Future Husband. MUAHAHAHA. Ice, i hope you read this. I really2 missed you. Meet up soon kay. I'll be looking forward for tmr. Meet me aft sch. Heeh.
Yeah, tmr school starts. Haiya, my bontot berat shiols. Walaowei. Hmm, i gt new specs. I'll take a picture later. heeh. Ok, i'm done posting. Will be back Later. ;D Labels: missing her
|