Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
Happy New Year! Posted on Saturday, January 1, 2011 5:10 PM
Woah, Time fly so fast. I can't believe it. Its already 2011. Haaaah.
My resolution for this year is ;
1. Be a better person this year.
2. Quit smoking.
3. Improve my studies and be promoted to Sec 4 next year.
4. Lastlong with boify<3
Haaah, thats about it i tink. So yesterday make a conference with chacha darling, love and lilin. We made a speech. It was cute actually and i'm touched with chacha. Haaah.
Twinny Loveeeeeeee!
As i told you yesterday, i am sorry if i've hurt you.
I want to be you BFF! <3
Muahaaaaaaahaaa. You're great sister/bestfriend/twinny!
I love you very the MUCH!
MWAHHHH!
LCE
Wishing the best fot the 3 of us.
When we grow older, makesure we will not forget every each of us okay?
Love you guys. Muaaaaaaaaah!
DARLINGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I WANNA SAY THAT I LOVE YOU!
MAY WE LASTLONG.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
HAPPY ADVANCED 2ND MONTHSARY.
YOU'RE THE BEST AMONG THE REST! ;DDDDD
Happy New Year! Posted by Saturday, January 1, 2011 5:10 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Woah, Time fly so fast. I can't believe it. Its already 2011. Haaaah.
My resolution for this year is ;
1. Be a better person this year.
2. Quit smoking.
3. Improve my studies and be promoted to Sec 4 next year.
4. Lastlong with boify<3
Haaah, thats about it i tink. So yesterday make a conference with chacha darling, love and lilin. We made a speech. It was cute actually and i'm touched with chacha. Haaah.
Twinny Loveeeeeeee!
As i told you yesterday, i am sorry if i've hurt you.
I want to be you BFF! <3
Muahaaaaaaahaaa. You're great sister/bestfriend/twinny!
I love you very the MUCH!
MWAHHHH!
LCE
Wishing the best fot the 3 of us.
When we grow older, makesure we will not forget every each of us okay?