Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:31 PM
Picture above, Daddy in white singlet. Cute right? Hahaha. Its his b'day today and my cousin bought him a small cake. Sweet right? My mum cook all his favourite dishes. Haah, cool. I've gt no mood today aft sch. I think i'm gonna let DE<3 go out of my mind. But whatever it is, Happy Birthday daddy. I loveyousomuch. I'll try to be a goodgirl for you. Although, you're hot-tempered sometimes, you'e still the best. I promise you, i'll study hard. Semoge panjang umor ye pak. Insyaallah. Amin. K, i'm done.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Posted by Wednesday, January 12, 2011 7:31 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Picture above, Daddy in white singlet. Cute right? Hahaha. Its his b'day today and my cousin bought him a small cake. Sweet right? My mum cook all his favourite dishes. Haah, cool. I've gt no mood today aft sch. I think i'm gonna let DE<3 go out of my mind. But whatever it is, Happy Birthday daddy. I loveyousomuch. I'll try to be a goodgirl for you. Although, you're hot-tempered sometimes, you'e still the best. I promise you, i'll study hard. Semoge panjang umor ye pak. Insyaallah. Amin. K, i'm done.