<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314216155680037913?origin\x3dhttp://suhweet-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colorful Rose



Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos

 photo facebook.png  photo twitter_bird.png  photo e5061a35-a486-4f5b-a65b-b2d567c7ff8d.png





Views
free counter




You're the One.

Posted on Monday, December 20, 2010 5:57 PM


Hello!
Woah, this pic is damn large. Muahaha. I just wana say, i love you twinny. Muaaah. hehe. she kept complaining abt my short posts on my blog. So today i decided to make a long one. HEEH. Yes, somebody's trying to test my patience. Haah, but i'm sorry, you can't, looser. Haah, i wanna see how far you can go. Haah. I gt my lovely baby who supports me, so, keep it up. LOL. Life getting really2 great. My mom and dad had already know abt me and apek. i love it. ATLAST, i gt a guy who's truly loves me. but i'm guilty. i am not the best for him. twinny knows it. hees, but i'll try my best to change. i find out something abt my ex and i am really upset. uh, forget it. Tomorrow i will be going to johor with my family. Hmm, school reopen is coming soon and i'm not ready yet. walaowei. Ohya, achaaliao, you're with me right? haah. i don't understand why she must she talked abt me? dumbass. i don't care. Baby just bought me a keychain. That keychain is special keychain. It a picture of us. isn't that sweet? haaa. You're the best, baby. I want to work! I am getting fat! and i hate it! pfft. I want to rebond my hair before sch reopen and i've made my mind. i want to cut my hair short. fullstop. (: 

Bored. 
I need some space. I'm MIA-ING from a bunch of friends. I don't want to list who. And rasul, imy. HEEEH. Currently watching American Idol. Justin Bieber HOT! i love him! omg, i can't deny it. I am his number one fan! muahahah! and ohya, i've downloaded games to my phone. i love it! ok craps.
Ok, i'm tired. So, gdbye. TakingCaring.

Your's Truly,
EiraDora 

Labels: