<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314216155680037913?origin\x3dhttp://suhweet-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colorful Rose



Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos

 photo facebook.png  photo twitter_bird.png  photo e5061a35-a486-4f5b-a65b-b2d567c7ff8d.png





Views
free counter




Twinnylove.

Posted on Saturday, November 6, 2010 3:51 PM


Hello stalkers of NurAzirahBteAzmi. (:
Well i wasnt request to do this but i volunteer myself.
Hehe. Eira's blog look so dead :/
So I shall update fo her. Hmmmm.

Okie twinnylove.
I wonder whats gonna happened next year. Boohoohoo :'(
Its gonna be tough next year, we're not in the same class for the first time. Wth.
SHITZXZXZXZX! I'm going crazy thinking of this. Freako.
This makes me realise, you're part of those important people in my life.
I'm gonna miss you dearest.
I'm gonna miss sharing stories with ya.
ILOVEYOU, (':

Your sincerely,
NurFareena Fariesha.


Labels: