Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
FUN WITH LOVED ONES. Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:08 PM
Hell-Ohh!^^
I <3 yesterday. Had a lot of fun with dearest twinny. Relieved!
Atlast i told her everything and she understand me well. I really love her. Thanks god for giving me a friend like her. Haaah, aft spending time with her, met bf. He sent me home. Today working so ntg much. Haa. Tmr maybe going to Ainul's brother's wedding. Haah. I reaally love what i had and i'm learning to treasure it. to DE, I AM SORRY. I am not the best for you. You can find someone better than me. (: Trust me, u'll get one soon. Just wait. I'll pray for you , <3. Insyaallah. But watever it is, you have been great to me all this while and i appreciate that. Take good care of urself <3 . ^^
Ok CUT! (:
monday gonna have some fun. hahaa. MacDonald is planning for an outing for this coming december holidays. Wohooo, excited! Can have fun with tooooot. Muahahaha. Joking. Okdone, i'll end here. Byebye. (:
FUN WITH LOVED ONES. Posted by Saturday, November 20, 2010 10:08 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Hell-Ohh!^^
I <3 yesterday. Had a lot of fun with dearest twinny. Relieved!
Atlast i told her everything and she understand me well. I really love her. Thanks god for giving me a friend like her. Haaah, aft spending time with her, met bf. He sent me home. Today working so ntg much. Haa. Tmr maybe going to Ainul's brother's wedding. Haah. I reaally love what i had and i'm learning to treasure it. to DE, I AM SORRY. I am not the best for you. You can find someone better than me. (: Trust me, u'll get one soon. Just wait. I'll pray for you , <3. Insyaallah. But watever it is, you have been great to me all this while and i appreciate that. Take good care of urself <3 . ^^
Ok CUT! (:
monday gonna have some fun. hahaa. MacDonald is planning for an outing for this coming december holidays. Wohooo, excited! Can have fun with tooooot. Muahahaha. Joking. Okdone, i'll end here. Byebye. (: