<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/314216155680037913?origin\x3dhttp://suhweet-memories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Colorful Rose



Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe
tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli tiny heart Pictures, Images and Photos

 photo facebook.png  photo twitter_bird.png  photo e5061a35-a486-4f5b-a65b-b2d567c7ff8d.png





Views
free counter




I love you.

Posted on Tuesday, September 21, 2010 7:20 PM


Hey baby. You cheated my feelings eh. HAHAHAHA. You say you not schooling. You lie to me. Liar. Hee.
Nah, whatever it is, SAYA MASIH SYG AWAK ♥

Okay. I'm bored actually. Haha. Hmmm. So basically, endure k. Ily. And you should know what i'm referring to. All the bad bad stuffs that hit you, dont fall k. Just endure. I'm sure there's a lesson behind it. Like said, Bersabar adalah separuh daripada iman. ((:

Okay till here. I  ♥ you syg! (:

Labels: