Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
I miss Blogging Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:09 AM
- During Sec 3 camp
Holaa !
Kinda miss my blog . Currently at sch's comp lab . Having F&N lessons here . My lappy still down . IDK when my dad will buy a new charger for my lappy . Fuck . Haah . Yeah , now is fasting month , kecoh . Raya is coming . Hooray ! went to yog yesterday . Had alot of fun . aft that , headed to woodlands bazaar . Reached home at almost 11 . I loike . I had alot of fun all this while . With family gathering and stuffs . Me and boify are doing fine . Hah , i'm attached . Heehs . I love him . Ok, let me update about sec 3 camp that was held at Changi Adventure Centre on the 2nd of August 2010 . It was very fun . I like the trainers over there . Heheh . And the best thing is when we gt 2nd in the Class Unity . I was shocked . I miss that place . LOL . Kayaking was great . HAAH . I miss firbunny . Keep otp-ing with him every sat . HEEH , okdone . I will try my best to update my blog again asap . Tc people . ;D
I miss Blogging Posted by Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:09 AM with 0 notes | add more notes
- During Sec 3 camp
Holaa !
Kinda miss my blog . Currently at sch's comp lab . Having F&N lessons here . My lappy still down . IDK when my dad will buy a new charger for my lappy . Fuck . Haah . Yeah , now is fasting month , kecoh . Raya is coming . Hooray ! went to yog yesterday . Had alot of fun . aft that , headed to woodlands bazaar . Reached home at almost 11 . I loike . I had alot of fun all this while . With family gathering and stuffs . Me and boify are doing fine . Hah , i'm attached . Heehs . I love him . Ok, let me update about sec 3 camp that was held at Changi Adventure Centre on the 2nd of August 2010 . It was very fun . I like the trainers over there . Heheh . And the best thing is when we gt 2nd in the Class Unity . I was shocked . I miss that place . LOL . Kayaking was great . HAAH . I miss firbunny . Keep otp-ing with him every sat . HEEH , okdone . I will try my best to update my blog again asap . Tc people . ;D