Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
Happy Birthday Lovely Teacher Posted on Friday, July 16, 2010 9:27 PM
1st of all , Happy b'day mrs lim !
At sch , very the kecoh today . Hah , its mrs lim b'day . Kecoh . The cake was very nice . Mr Lionel spoiledd the plan . We actually planned to celebrate it at the canteen bhud out of sudden , he came into the classroom and mrs lim saw the cakes . There two types of cakes . Pictures will be uploaded tmr . I'm tired now . Hahs , aft celebrating mrs lim b'day , slack , aft tht went home . Kyo and ice came to my crib . Arnd 4 , met zaisparko . He brought me to yishun damp . hah , so sweet . -.- I'm nt into it . He ride me home at 1830 . Lol . Then went to my aunt house . Then went back home . Currently otp-ing with dali , kada , alham and huda . Kecoh . I am hungry but i'm lazy to eat . lol . bye .
Happy Birthday Lovely Teacher Posted by Friday, July 16, 2010 9:27 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
1st of all , Happy b'day mrs lim !
At sch , very the kecoh today . Hah , its mrs lim b'day . Kecoh . The cake was very nice . Mr Lionel spoiledd the plan . We actually planned to celebrate it at the canteen bhud out of sudden , he came into the classroom and mrs lim saw the cakes . There two types of cakes . Pictures will be uploaded tmr . I'm tired now . Hahs , aft celebrating mrs lim b'day , slack , aft tht went home . Kyo and ice came to my crib . Arnd 4 , met zaisparko . He brought me to yishun damp . hah , so sweet . -.- I'm nt into it . He ride me home at 1830 . Lol . Then went to my aunt house . Then went back home . Currently otp-ing with dali , kada , alham and huda . Kecoh . I am hungry but i'm lazy to eat . lol . bye .