Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
You're A Jerk Posted on Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:36 PM
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did
And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did
And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know
Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love is worst
Empty promises will wear
I know (i know)
BOHOO !
To that jerk , this song is for you . ;DDLOL ! So , no guys doesn't mean no life . I've made up my decision and its final . And yes , i regretted knowing you . U yourself knw right ? haha . Gd for you . Bye jerk .
So today , aft work , went to 219 , met yat and all . Slack2 , then met dali at 217 then went to back home , changed clothes then met that jerk cause we wanna end our convo for life . He was like an asshole just now . Mtf . Slack2 with them cause my sis met her boify . Her boify was related to that jerk , Lyk wth . I sat with rasul all the way and with lala too . Hha , lala , u're great . So stressed up just now and i was singing loudly lyk one crazy CUTE lady . LOL . Hha , i've gave up . U're reaally a jerk . More than a jerk maybe . Hahs , Mirror urself , Mr , chey , my english was reaally damn shit . Hah ! So , the moral of the story is , i hate guys . LOL . toodles . ;DD
You're A Jerk Posted by Saturday, June 26, 2010 8:36 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did, I did
And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot
I did
And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won
You can go ahead tell them
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof top
Write it on the sky love
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible, impossible
Impossible, impossible
Falling out of love is hard
Falling for betrayal is worst
Broken trust and broken hearts
I know, I know
Thinking all you need is there
Building faith on love is worst
Empty promises will wear
I know (i know)
BOHOO !
To that jerk , this song is for you . ;DDLOL ! So , no guys doesn't mean no life . I've made up my decision and its final . And yes , i regretted knowing you . U yourself knw right ? haha . Gd for you . Bye jerk .
So today , aft work , went to 219 , met yat and all . Slack2 , then met dali at 217 then went to back home , changed clothes then met that jerk cause we wanna end our convo for life . He was like an asshole just now . Mtf . Slack2 with them cause my sis met her boify . Her boify was related to that jerk , Lyk wth . I sat with rasul all the way and with lala too . Hha , lala , u're great . So stressed up just now and i was singing loudly lyk one crazy CUTE lady . LOL . Hha , i've gave up . U're reaally a jerk . More than a jerk maybe . Hahs , Mirror urself , Mr , chey , my english was reaally damn shit . Hah ! So , the moral of the story is , i hate guys . LOL . toodles . ;DD