Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
Sick -.- Posted on Thursday, June 3, 2010 8:37 PM
Holaa !
JCB ! huaks . Met ice , slacked with her for awhile . Thought of meeting apek , bhud he can't cause he gt some probs . Haiya , yes uhr , sat work with chacha , wohoo ! i loike ! LOL . i'm bored . Currently chatting with lovely cuzzy and nadeabimbo . Hahs . I vomitted just now . Wth -.- I love hym . Hhas , random . K , i'll stop here . Lazy to post . Toodles .
Sick -.- Posted by Thursday, June 3, 2010 8:37 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Holaa !
JCB ! huaks . Met ice , slacked with her for awhile . Thought of meeting apek , bhud he can't cause he gt some probs . Haiya , yes uhr , sat work with chacha , wohoo ! i loike ! LOL . i'm bored . Currently chatting with lovely cuzzy and nadeabimbo . Hahs . I vomitted just now . Wth -.- I love hym . Hhas , random . K , i'll stop here . Lazy to post . Toodles .