Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
LalaSpongyBudd ! Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:41 PM
Lol !
Her name is LalaSpongebob !
She's cute , pretty and friendly . Her Fav line is , " Don't touch me ! "
LOL . ilovehertruckloads so don't ever hurt ot " touched " her . haha ! She's can be B E C O K sometimes . There's only one thing that will only make us argue . C I G G Y . hah ! knknkn lala ? Hahs , she's an easy-going girl . So , Lala , I L O V E Y O U ! ;DD
LalaSpongyBudd ! Posted by Wednesday, June 23, 2010 6:41 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Lol !
Her name is LalaSpongebob !
She's cute , pretty and friendly . Her Fav line is , " Don't touch me ! "
LOL . ilovehertruckloads so don't ever hurt ot " touched " her . haha ! She's can be B E C O K sometimes . There's only one thing that will only make us argue . C I G G Y . hah ! knknkn lala ? Hahs , she's an easy-going girl . So , Lala , I L O V E Y O U ! ;DD