I really fall inlove with this song . 1st tyme heard it frm apitsamurai and i tried to search for the song and i found this . Its a cover frm EnulAnakArab , AyieKiddo , Jumali and Ambello . Lol . I Love this song truckloads ! HAH .
Ok , let me update bout today . RotRot , apek sick ): . Currently watching videos at youtube . Oh , hydir's voice and thaqif was lyk omg singing Usah Lepaskan . Aww , i'm melting . lol . So , planned to meet ice later . Wohoo , twinny on9 . Huaks !
I really fall inlove with this song . 1st tyme heard it frm apitsamurai and i tried to search for the song and i found this . Its a cover frm EnulAnakArab , AyieKiddo , Jumali and Ambello . Lol . I Love this song truckloads ! HAH .
Ok , let me update bout today . RotRot , apek sick ): . Currently watching videos at youtube . Oh , hydir's voice and thaqif was lyk omg singing Usah Lepaskan . Aww , i'm melting . lol . So , planned to meet ice later . Wohoo , twinny on9 . Huaks !