Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
Pfft. Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:04 PM
Holaaaaa !
I just came bck frm meeting someone at 299 . Okehh , there's alot of things happened . Just share half of it . heehs . So , aft i off my lappy just now , get myself ready , and out we go . I mean , my sister and i . Otw there , met FaezBaby and walked with him . Reached 217 , saw a bunch of ppl tht i slacked with just now aft sch . Shake hands and go . -.- Then walked past 219 , saw kyo , man -.- , and 2 other guys that i don't even want to know . pfft . Kyo shouted out my name and he pointed to man . Lyk , wth . I just smiled to kyo and walked away . While walking , ehemehem . Biasa jugak . Then reached 299 , met the person tht i shld meet , and go . Then when i was otw home , saw feqa , shake hands , go . There's bunch of ppl there , and i don't even want to look . Bhud , 'cuicui' siket adr uhr . Hahs . Aft that , home sweet home . HAH . kdaa , now i'm super bored . Ohya , I LOVE MR W ! kdaa , I think that i've repeated it twice . Oh gosh , i really admire him . Kdaa stop it . toodles ! ;D
Pfft. Posted by Thursday, May 13, 2010 7:04 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Holaaaaa !
I just came bck frm meeting someone at 299 . Okehh , there's alot of things happened . Just share half of it . heehs . So , aft i off my lappy just now , get myself ready , and out we go . I mean , my sister and i . Otw there , met FaezBaby and walked with him . Reached 217 , saw a bunch of ppl tht i slacked with just now aft sch . Shake hands and go . -.- Then walked past 219 , saw kyo , man -.- , and 2 other guys that i don't even want to know . pfft . Kyo shouted out my name and he pointed to man . Lyk , wth . I just smiled to kyo and walked away . While walking , ehemehem . Biasa jugak . Then reached 299 , met the person tht i shld meet , and go . Then when i was otw home , saw feqa , shake hands , go . There's bunch of ppl there , and i don't even want to look . Bhud , 'cuicui' siket adr uhr . Hahs . Aft that , home sweet home . HAH . kdaa , now i'm super bored . Ohya , I LOVE MR W ! kdaa , I think that i've repeated it twice . Oh gosh , i really admire him . Kdaa stop it . toodles ! ;D