Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
i love [W] Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 9:46 PM
Man , tron yishun laa pantat !
HelloHello !
Suddenly i miss the FF's ppl . I don't know y . Not Luqman , but actually i missed him too . You want to know who FF's people is ? Find out yourself ! haha . Currently watching Cinta Fitri at Sensasi . OhMyGosh . I miss [please enter the blank] Just now went to Amirah's cribs for awhile , borrow her toilet . heehs . I love Erwin ! Frm anugerah skrin . he's damn hot . He was Dali's cousin . So , i have a chance to talk to him otp . haha ! Wad a small world . Wohoo , ok damn it . I've gt ntg to post anymore . This post was the 3rd post for today . LOL . k , currently msg-ing with AddamSyabil -.- bye .
i love [W] Posted by Friday, May 14, 2010 9:46 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Man , tron yishun laa pantat !
HelloHello !
Suddenly i miss the FF's ppl . I don't know y . Not Luqman , but actually i missed him too . You want to know who FF's people is ? Find out yourself ! haha . Currently watching Cinta Fitri at Sensasi . OhMyGosh . I miss [please enter the blank] Just now went to Amirah's cribs for awhile , borrow her toilet . heehs . I love Erwin ! Frm anugerah skrin . he's damn hot . He was Dali's cousin . So , i have a chance to talk to him otp . haha ! Wad a small world . Wohoo , ok damn it . I've gt ntg to post anymore . This post was the 3rd post for today . LOL . k , currently msg-ing with AddamSyabil -.- bye .