Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
Happy Birthday Beloved Mummy ! Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 10:54 PM
This is my Beautiful Momma !
& i love her very much .
Her b'day falls on tmr actually . Bhud i wanna make a advanced wish .
Mummy , Happy b'day .
I'm sorry if i've done alot of things that hurts you .
Thank you for everything . Ur love and care that u've given to me , i appreciate it . Although i was stubborn sometimes , yet you love me . I love you very much . Semoge panjang umor yer ibu . Sihat`sihat selalu , and be happy always . I promise that i will try my best to be a good daughter for you .
Happy Birthday Beloved Mummy ! Posted by Monday, May 31, 2010 10:54 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
This is my Beautiful Momma !
& i love her very much .
Her b'day falls on tmr actually . Bhud i wanna make a advanced wish .
Mummy , Happy b'day .
I'm sorry if i've done alot of things that hurts you .
Thank you for everything . Ur love and care that u've given to me , i appreciate it . Although i was stubborn sometimes , yet you love me . I love you very much . Semoge panjang umor yer ibu . Sihat`sihat selalu , and be happy always . I promise that i will try my best to be a good daughter for you .