Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
BusyBusy ! Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:58 PM
Holaa !
I love my life ! Hahs , yesterday was great . 1st in the morning , went off to work . Aft work , met lamat . Then slacked with Ice and lamat . Chacha came , slack`slack then went home . At home bored , met Ice again . Then met my mom at void-deck , kyo came . Slacked , home . Then went to geylang . Ate at Hawani . Then watched kude kepang , went to TKC , bought clothes , went home . Hahs , gt new friends laa seyh . Today was great too . Bought alot of things . My dad just bought new phone . Experia Extend . I love it . I got new cordless phone laa seyh ! hahas , i love it . Kdaa , now otp-ing with lamatsanchiko and chacha . hashs , klaa . I'm done . Enjoy the pictures . (:
BusyBusy ! Posted by Sunday, May 23, 2010 10:58 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Holaa !
I love my life ! Hahs , yesterday was great . 1st in the morning , went off to work . Aft work , met lamat . Then slacked with Ice and lamat . Chacha came , slack`slack then went home . At home bored , met Ice again . Then met my mom at void-deck , kyo came . Slacked , home . Then went to geylang . Ate at Hawani . Then watched kude kepang , went to TKC , bought clothes , went home . Hahs , gt new friends laa seyh . Today was great too . Bought alot of things . My dad just bought new phone . Experia Extend . I love it . I got new cordless phone laa seyh ! hahas , i love it . Kdaa , now otp-ing with lamatsanchiko and chacha . hashs , klaa . I'm done . Enjoy the pictures . (: