Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
): Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:57 AM
Hello .
I miss my Friends . Hahs , Chacha & Lala especially . Rizkey too , how i'm gonna contact him . wahdamn . My hp , haish , dun wanna say . i just wanna say , I NEED FREEDOM . kdone , so currently otp-ing with beautiful laydees . Chacha said hello , Lala said byebye . LOL . i love my new fringe . HAH ! Yesterday , worked for 8 hours . Lyk wth . i'm done posting , bye .
): Posted by Sunday, May 30, 2010 11:57 AM with 0 notes | add more notes
Hello .
I miss my Friends . Hahs , Chacha & Lala especially . Rizkey too , how i'm gonna contact him . wahdamn . My hp , haish , dun wanna say . i just wanna say , I NEED FREEDOM . kdone , so currently otp-ing with beautiful laydees . Chacha said hello , Lala said byebye . LOL . i love my new fringe . HAH ! Yesterday , worked for 8 hours . Lyk wth . i'm done posting , bye .