Nur Azirah
Small girl with a big heart.
Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
Views
haish ! Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 6:35 PM
Heloooooooooooo !
Just came back frm a wedding reception at Mandai Orchid Garden . Saw Ryan there . CUTE ! hahas , his dad , fuuny sia . hehs . k , Didi hawt ! saw hym at arnd my blk just now . haish , he didn't text me not didi but HE . haiya . nvm , i don't care anymore . He told someone tht he ask me to slack bhud i said i wanna go home . LIAR ! I'm the one who ask u laa brother and you said maybe , cos u wanna meet someone else . Stop with your lies ok . Yes , i mentioned tht i wanna go home , bhud the next day when i asked you , you said tht u wanna meet someone else . Idk laa , forget abt me , continue with ur life . i dun want to disturb you anymore . And if you want to msg me , u can . But most prolly you wont , but sorry eh i dont even bother (: I wanna go on with my life . I wanna move on . I dont want to have you on my mind ever again . I wished i can delete you off my head . Owlala , i'm starting to get emotional -.- Before this post gets to nowhere , lets end it here :D
haish ! Posted by Saturday, April 24, 2010 6:35 PM with 0 notes | add more notes
Heloooooooooooo !
Just came back frm a wedding reception at Mandai Orchid Garden . Saw Ryan there . CUTE ! hahas , his dad , fuuny sia . hehs . k , Didi hawt ! saw hym at arnd my blk just now . haish , he didn't text me not didi but HE . haiya . nvm , i don't care anymore . He told someone tht he ask me to slack bhud i said i wanna go home . LIAR ! I'm the one who ask u laa brother and you said maybe , cos u wanna meet someone else . Stop with your lies ok . Yes , i mentioned tht i wanna go home , bhud the next day when i asked you , you said tht u wanna meet someone else . Idk laa , forget abt me , continue with ur life . i dun want to disturb you anymore . And if you want to msg me , u can . But most prolly you wont , but sorry eh i dont even bother (: I wanna go on with my life . I wanna move on . I dont want to have you on my mind ever again . I wished i can delete you off my head . Owlala , i'm starting to get emotional -.- Before this post gets to nowhere , lets end it here :D