![]() Nur Azirah Small girl with a big heart. Happy girls are the prettiest! -Marilyn Monroe Amirul Hassan Bin Rosli
![]() |
Chacha Posted on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 3:52 AM
NurFareena Fariesha :D Okay first of all i would like to say `hello ! Haha :S . Darls *look down* / hmm . I think i know who is it . An advice for you k . `Before its too late you better drop hints at him . Hmm . I guess i've to put my head into this correct ? Haiya . Nah ! Let fate brought you both together . Let see who make the first move laa kan . *S H A K E B U T T S* / Ohh yes . I need to tell you smtg very badly . I'm sad sad sad :( . Err emotional ? Nope . Just telling you that i'm not in the mood laa . Bcoz of `You know who laa . Kay laa i'm done . C H A L O B E T E H :D:D:D . XOXO Labels: All guys are jerk :D:D
|